Donations & fundraising.
You can help ensure that all young people in Western Australia can continue to access free legal assistance by supporting our valuable work.
Donations of $2 and above are tax deductible.
We provide free professional legal services to children and young people throughout Western Australia, including advice, casework and court representation.
We also play an active role in raising awareness of the legal rights and responsibilities of young people, through community education, advocacy and law reform campaigns.
Thank you for helping us in our mission to provide legal representation, education, support and advocacy for WA’s children and young people.
- $80 pays for legal advice for a child or young person in need
- $300 provides a child or young person with legal representation in court
- $500 funds a session working with young people to understand the impact of crime
- $3,000 funds an online module to educate young people about a common legal issue
- $5,000 pays for a lawyer to defend a child or young person in a trial
- $100,000 pays for a full-time lawyer to join our cause