- Social Service Organisations
- Individual Members
- Associate Members
We invite you to consider joining us on our journey as we seek to ensure that every young person in Western Australia is able to exercise his/her legal rights and responsibilities. The service operates from a core set of values that underpin our work with young people:
|Justice:||We endeavour to be fair, accessible and equitable.|
|Integrity:||We strive to be professional.|
|Respect:||We undertake to be considerate of the needs of children and young people.|
|Empathy:||We seek to fully comprehend a client’s situation.|
Overall, we are here to prevent young people from entering our justice system by informing and supporting them to make better choices and to improve their capacity to manage their futures. We would be pleased to hear from any firms or individuals interested in joining Youth Legal Service.
Membership will include the following benefits:
- ‘Early bird’ enrolment and discounts for continuing professional development and community legal education events.
- Managed access to briefing papers on youth justice issues.
- Managed access to legislative changes impacting on young people.
- Managed access to Youth Legal Service policy positions on youth issues.
- Managed access to legal resources.
- Fast-tracked referral process for legal advice services.
- Opportunity to participate in policy and networking forums.
- Managed communication via our website, newsletters, networking events and education programs.